Resourceful California Law Firm Seeks Justice for Clients
Knowledgeable Calabasas attorney handles a variety of family, worker and immigration matters
There’s no doubt that legal concerns can be distressing, which is why, at Saucedo Law Group in Calabasas, I provide insightful and well-thought-out guidance to ease clients’ anxiety and deliver the most favorable outcomes possible. As a dedicated attorney and a former United States Marine, I am committed to bringing legal justice to people who are experiencing problems with familial relationships, employers or their immigration status. My experienced firm represents residents of Los Angeles, Ventura and surrounding counties. When you work with me, you can count on being treated with dignity and respect throughout your case.
Efficient lawyer delivers comprehensive representation
I will work diligently to bring you the best legal outcome by delivering:
- Community-focused guidance — During my time spent working in a Los Angeles County district attorney’s office, I developed an in-depth understanding of the local legal system and courts, which benefits my clients’ cases.
- Compassionate counsel — Complex legal disputes can be confusing and upsetting, which is why I listen carefully to client concerns and address them with empathy and understanding.
- Strategic advice — I will carefully examine all the intricate facets of your case to provide sound and strategic legal advice that is in line with your goals.
When you are facing a legal problem, you need a dependable lawyer who will personally address your concerns. I always work one-on-one with my clients and offer flexible scheduling options.
Determined litigator achieves successful resolutions
My law firm takes on cases for Californians in the following practice areas:
- Family law — As a family lawyer, I safeguard my clients’ rights when they are going through divorce, including those that involve child custody and visitation decisions. I also assist parents needing legal guidance regarding child support modifications and enforcement of child support orders.
- Employment law — My firm’s employment law practice stands up for employees in disputes involving sexual harassment, gender discrimination, wrongful termination and wage and hour claims.
- Immigration — I assist clients with a variety of U.S. immigration law matters, including attaining permanent residency status, applying for and gaining citizenship through naturalization and obtaining legal status in the country through asylum or as a refugee.
As an attorney who is passionate about protecting people’s rights, I will work hard to deliver a positive legal resolution in your case.
Contact an effective Southern California lawyer for assistance
Since 2019, the diligent attorney at Saucedo Law Group in Calabasas has helped residents of Los Angeles, Ventura and surrounding California counties who are undergoing family, employment and immigration issues. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 818-918-6166 or contact me online.